Dry mix mortar is a well-mixed blend of various raw materials and is supplied as a ready mix in suitable packs avoiding unused remainders.
Wehrhahn has developed dry mortar plants suitable for practically all demands, such as:
• proprietary adhesive and mortars for aerated concrete
• glue mortar for ceramic wall tiles
• masonry mortar
• skim coat
• inside plaster
• outside stucco
• floor screed
Benefits for the builder
• Usage for many kinds of construction material, such as autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC), rock, calcium silicate bricks, masonry blocks, tiles, joints, etc.
• Application manually or with rendering/ plastering machines
• Available in paper bags or in bulk
Dry sand preferred with wide particle size distribu- tion (silt < 5 %), limestone powder (fine crushed limestone CaCO3), AAC hard scrap
Cement (Portland cement, various qualities), white cement, hydrated lime, gypsum (requires separate handling)
• air-entraining additives
• synthetic resin
• hydrophobing agents improve adhesion, workability, abrasion strength, water retention, bending tension strength, frost resistance, etc.