Every individual part of a production plant is a link in a long chain of actions and reactions. The key is perfect flow.
Wehrhahn technicians, IT specialists and automation engineers use their decades of experience to build control cabinets, connect machines and program PLC and PC controls conforming to the highest standards of functionality, safety and efficiency. Wehrhahn offers electric and automation solutions not only for Wehrhahn plants but also for all kind of production processes in a wide range of industrial branches.
Efficient engineering for effective and rapid installation from an ePLAN certified engineer.
Control cabinet manufacture for individual requirements worldwide.
- all Wehrhahn control cabinets are manufactured, pre-assembled and tested in the over 700 m² Wehrhahn workshop
- reliable function ensured by use of high-quality components
- automatic assembly workstation for a fast „just in time” manufacturing
Pre-wiring of machines to decentralized control cabinets:
„Machine for the socket” Wherever possible the electric equipment like motor starters and PLC inputs/outputs are integrated and prewired in the machine.
- 25% saving on installation time through prior cabling of all sensors, motors and valves
- up to 6,000 m less cable and 800 less contact points to be set on site
- machines are tested with control cabinets and programs before they get to the clients which means faster and simpler start-up on site
Wehrhahn Automation is recommended by SIEMENS as one of just a few CERTIFIED SIEMENS SOLUTION PARTNERS.
A team of well trained and experienced automation engineers designs and programs for global requirements.
- PC and PLC programming in a logical methodical structure
- precise and time-optimised motion controls for motor and hydraulic movements
- visualisation with all relevant machine and process parameters allows adjustment without programming knowledge
- program and process simulation not only to test programs in different circumstances but also to analyse the best process run